Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Concept art featured on the Two Worlds Collectors Edition bonus disk.|
Yatholen, The God of Water is one of the four Gods making up the pantheon of Antaloor.
Rumor has it that the Scapulari are the doom messengers of Yatholen.[n 1] In the Temple District of Ashos, Yatholen is primarily worshipped by the Serpents. The Serpents built the temple to worship their god, Yatholen. If the Water Element is removed from Yatholen's Temple, Yatholen's protection will no longer cover Ashos, allowing the Orcs to get in. Yatholen has always been the god responsible for keeping the Orcs from getting into Ashos.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Physical appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Two Worlds (Mentioned only).
- Two Worlds II (Mentioned only).
Alternate Titles[edit | edit source]
- Yatholen, God of the Water.
- Yatholen, God of Water.
- The Snake God of Water and Storms.
- Yatholen, the God of Sea and Storms.
- The God of the Sea, Yatholen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Yatholen's name spelled differently in the Two Worlds Art Book.
In Other Languages[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Concept art for Yatholen has his name spelled "YA?OLEN", the unknown character seems to more closely resemble an I than a T. Most notably, the H is missing from his name.
- Two Worlds features a shield called the "Great Shield of Yatolen".
- The Two Worlds art book has Yatholen's name spelled as Yatolen.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- ↑ The manual for Two Worlds says they're rumored to be the doom messengers. The strategy guide says it's rumored they could be.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Aziraal • Maliel • Throglin • Yatholen|
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Two Worlds manual
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Two Worlds Strategy Guide ISBN-13: 978-0979551307
- ↑ https://www.twoworlds2.com/en/story.html
- ↑ Two Worlds II loading screen.