Two Worlds:Curse of Souls
|This article is under construction or in need of expansion. You can help the Two Worlds Wiki by expanding it.|
|Two Worlds - Curse of Souls|
Two Worlds - Curse of Souls is the second of two expansion packs for the online game mode in Two Worlds. Originally released May 8, 2009.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Adding 4 new multiplayer maps and around 40 new quests. "One of the new RPG missions involves the player forcing his way into a town besieged by the Orcs - then either catching a traitor red-handed, or searching for a powerful Mage who has hidden himself away near Qudinar and is cooperating with a mysterious secret organization." The PvP mode would have competing teams collect magical spheres and get rid of their opponents at the same time. Whoever had the most points would win the game. The file size would vary, depending on the version the player was updating from. 100 MB (from Version 1.6) and 1.2 GB (from Version 1.0).
Additions[edit | edit source]
Four action-packed multiplayer maps that enable you to travel to completely new locations in Antaloor. Play with your friends - and face challenges surpassing anything you have ever encountered.
Features[edit | edit source]
- RPG mode
- Cooperative mode
- Up to 8 players simultaneously
- 38 quests
List of maps[edit | edit source]
- There is a traitor in the besieged town of Ranburg! Players must cut through the orcish forces to get to the town and stop the evildoer.
- A small town of Frall has been struck with a mysterious disease. The medicine was sent from the near outpost but it was captured by a group of bandits. Players will retrieve the medicine and deliver it to the mayor of the town.
- City of Hurm won’t get any reinforcements to help them fight against the hordes of the Taint flooding the streets. Players will carry the bad news to the mayor of the city, but on their way, they will be able to help the defenders themselves and save them from inevitable doom.
- The story takes place in the neighborhood of Kabba village, south of Qudinar. Players are on the hunt for a runaway mage who messed with crime organization – Giriza. They can also help the villagers fighting scapulari, groms, ogres and other enemies.
Availability[edit | edit source]
Curse of Souls was available on the Xbox 360 for [Data needed] MS Points or [Data needed]$. At some point around 2010 - 2011, it was delisted from the Microsoft Store. It's available in various "Game of the Year" editions and is included by default in the Two Worlds: Epic Edition sold on Steam and GOG.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In Other Languages[edit | edit source]
||Two Worlds - Curse of Souls|
[edit | edit source]